office message

Subject: Re: Finalizing report, and any format issues? (was) Re: [office] Edits to Explanatory Report

I will check that tomorrow...Â

On Mon, Jun 12, 2023 at 4:10âPM Jamie Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Thanks very much. Will do and send back a confirming copy
We want to think about the RedOffice and EuroOffice references -- they were marked as "former" implementations in the 2015 document for 1.2, and we were proposing to say the same this time. At one time, early and diverse adoptions were a fairly important indicator of pickup, even some of those instances later reached end of life.   Â
Aside from the explanatory report, can Chet confirm that the ISO formatting issues we were monitoring in the main submission documents are resolved?
James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂ