office message

Subject: Re: [office] Fwd: Editing ODF v1.3 to meet some of the ISO requirements

Regina, whichever solution is easiest, I'm sure will be fine.Â

/chet

On Fri, Jul 21, 2023 at 9:40âAM Regina Henschel <regina.henschel@libreoffice.org> wrote:
Hi Patrick,

Patrick Durusau schrieb am 20.07.2023 um 17:30:
> Progress!
>
> Please review this email from Chet Ensign and the attached files for
> next Monday's meeting! July 24th, 2023

Part 4
The empty line after heading "Bibliography" shouldn't be there.

Another idea about style for heading "Bibliography": We accept for ODF
1.3 that "Bibliography Heading" is not under "Normal". Then the font
color has to be changed to the same as the other headings. To add it to
the Table of Contents two ways exist: (1) Set its outline level to 1.
Then it is captured by "Create From Headings". (2) Choose it in "Create
ÂFrom Additional styles".

Kind regards,
Regina