office message

Subject: Re: [office] Fwd: Editing ODF v1.3 to meet some of the ISO requirements

Chet,

Thanks!

OK, I think I know how to attempt that.

Hope you are looking forward to a great weekend!

Patrick

On 7/21/23 11:24, Chet Ensign wrote:
According to the Part 2 directives, non-normative references must be collected in an un-numbered Bibliography and it should be the last section of the doc. That's how I tried to set it up. It should get listed in the ToC. Maybe the style needs to be added to some menu?