office message

Subject: Agenda for ODF TC Teleconference, 18 December 2023

Greetings!

The agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2023-12-18

Time of meeting: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2023&month=12&day=18&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=234&p2=25&p3=136&p4=37&p5=241

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers - Access code: 438387

Canada (use US number)
Denmark +45 78 77 25 34
Germany +49 30 255550324
Hungary +36 1 987 6874
Netherlands +31 6 35205016
United Kingdom +44 330 777 2407
US +1 267 807 9605

Chat room for meeting is at http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf

Please send comments to the mailing list.

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve minutes of 11 December 2023 - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202312/msg00025.html

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

4. Editor's work review: Update on ODF 1.4 editing progress sheet (Presenter: Francis and/or Patrick)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J4TDjF7T62oN9Afhz1OTA6ePOFcCGlgjBF9L2xdF47o

5. Status our release to OASIS (was planned after this meeting before ODF tooling change on the 14 December)Â (Presenter: Francis and/or Patrick)

6. Volunteers of next call (Presenter: Svante)
TC members name (type in) an issue number (e.g. from our working query below) that they volunteer to present at the following TC meeting,
Or a random issue will be given. Issues and presenters will be added to the agenda right after the call!

7. OFFICE-3841: The color mode "Watermark" makes images pale, not transparent (Presenter: Regina)
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3841
The agreement was missing in last agenda:
Do we all agree to postpone this issue by changing status to DEFERRED?

8. Presenter: SvanteÂÂ
Agreement on ODF JIRA Work Flow
Please take a look at the tooltip of RESOLVED and APPLIED from our workflow: https://issues.oasis-open.org/plugins/servlet/project-config/OFFICE/workflow/?name=TC%20Issues
The default JIRA workflow is: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/what-is-workflow-720416127.html
RESOLVED Âas soon the TC agreed on a proposal
APPLIED - as soon the required changes from the issue were added by the editors to the deliverables
CLOSED - as soon the applied changes were reviewed as correct in the specification (or does at least a Committee specification has to be delivered)?

9. Presenter: SvanteÂ
Future of "ODF Fix Version/s. (aka target)" - ODF Next
Shall we drop the target ODF-Next in favor to a specific version number (even if we rename the label afterwards - we might want to test to change ODF-Next to ODF 1.6)

10. Presenter: Svante
Future of "ODF Fix Version/s. (aka target)" - ODF-Later
Shall we drop in the future ODF-Later in favor of the status DEFERRED?

11. Presenter: SvanteÂÂ
Ideas to make our TC work more efficient?
Volunteers to prepare a propsal of an issue over weeks?

12. Presenter: Svante
OFFICE-4109: How shall we preceed with the existing issue for default values:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4109
https://issues.oasis-open.org/secure/attachment/11747/ODF%201.3%20optional%20attributes%20described%20in%20chapter%2019%20but%20with%20no%20default%20value.ods
Next steps, definition of done?

13. Presenter: Svante & Michael
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4090
OFFICE-4090: style:use-window-font-color missing a definition of "window foreground color"
https://oasis-tcs.github.io/odf-tc/odf1.4/part3-schema/OpenDocument-v1.4-part3-schema.html#property-style_use-window-font-color
https://libreofficemaster.blogspot.com/2022/03/libreoffice-dark-mode-on-windows.htmls
Shall we accept this issue and mark it open? What might be a proposal?

14. Working down the following query:
"project = OFFICE AND fixVersion = ODF-Next AND proposal is not EMPTY AND type = Improvement AND status != CLOSED AND status != Deferred" - 16 improvements bugs in total
https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20ODF-Next%20AND%20proposal%20is%20not%20EMPTY%20AND%20type%20%3D%20Improvement%20AND%20status%20!%3D%20CLOSED%20AND%20status%20!%3D%20Deferred

Presenter: Svante or Regina
OFFICE-4141: style:script-type has redundant paragraph
We already agreed on this editorial issue and it is also added by myself to our GitHub, but the issue has not the resolution "RESOLVED"!
Do we agree on the proposal and switch the resolution to "RESOLVED"?

15. Presenter: Regina
OFFICE-4124: 'clear' attribute for line breaks
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4124
Do we agree on the proposal and switch the resolution to "RESOLVED"?
In addition, do we agree to switch to target ODF 1.5?

16. Presenter: Svante
OFFICE-3926: Use of attribute style:list-style-name in connection with pure <text:h> element is unclear
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3926
Next steps to find a proposal?

17. Adjournment.