The following are notes taken at the 06 March 2000 OASIS Board of Directors Meeting (a teleconference).
Present: Bill Smith, Norbert Mikula, Jon Parsons, Alan Hester, Simon Nicholson, Laura Walker
Absent: Bob Sutor, Eric Garcia, Mary McRae, Lofton Henderson
Financials and Ops (Laura)
xml.org Steering Committee (ACXO)
OASIS Operational work (Simon)
1. Financials and Ops (Laura)
- Of $624K current assets (accrual basis), $361K
is cash on hand
- Walker investigating upgrade from QB to Peachtreet
restructuring accounting systems
improved reporting capabilities.
OPERATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS YTD 2000
Income: New Members
(S) Pick Systems, Inc.
(C) Electron Economy
(C) HyperVision, Ltd.
(S) Visa International
(S) Whitehill Technologies
(S) Webb Interactive Services
- Transition from Payroll to Employee Services (Administaff)
- General Corporate Liability Insurance
- Legal Services - Administaff Contract, By Laws, XML.ORG
- Professional Services - European Office
- Payment of portion of R. Cover 1999 Salary
2. xml.org Steering Committee (ACXO)
2a. Nicholson reported on informal ACXO meeting @ XTech, at
discussed the appointment of the ACXO chair
Motion by Jon Parsons: amend resolution of the formation of
the ACXO such
that the chair of the ACXO be the Executive Director of IASUS
2nd by: Norbert Mikula
NOTE: Bob Sutor indicated via email that he might be late
for this meeting
and that he was in favor of the amendment.
2b. Discussion of how to respond to Documentum.
Will be discussed at ACXO meeting on 10 March.
3. OASIS Operational work (Simon)
Jon will initiate investigation of whether and how to secure
operations management (perhaps through SBA). Bill Smith donated
(a local Sun employee (email@example.com)) as
- Topic Maps