Copyright © 2003 OASIS
$Date: 2003/05/20 13:55:58 $(UTC)
Table of Contents
Voting members expected in attendance (alphabetical) at the teleconference; a quorum of four of the seven members is needed:
G. Ken Holman (chair)
Voting members having sent regrets:
Observing members who may be in attendance (alphabetical) at the teleconference:
If voting members are unable to attend, please inform the chair before the meeting begins. This notification need not arrive until a few days before the meeting begins and can be privately sent to the chair (be sure to include "UBL" somewhere in the subject or body of the private message, please).
Please forward before the meeting any suggestions for agenda changes. This document will be republished repeatedly as new items get added.
The minutes of the last meeting are posted at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/1664/minutes-20030417.htm.
At this time, I believe sufficient time has been vested for all members who have indicated to me that they want to be voting members of FPSC. All those listed above as voting members have been recorded in the committee roster accordingly. If I have inadvertently recorded you as not wanting to be voting in the list of observers above, yet you wish to be, please let me know.
I have observed when citing documents that there are two ways to cite the same document: a private committee member only way and a publicly open way. This requires us, when writing documents that cite other documents, to be diligent regarding selecting the publicly open way in the citations to ensure a public reader of the document has access to the cited information. For example, the minutes of the meeting above are correctly cited to the public rendition. The private committee rendition is http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-fpsc/download.php/1664/minutes-20030417.htm and this form should not be used in citations. Please try to keep this in mind when writing.
Further to 20030417-Action2, I have posted http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/1810/fpscdoc-20030429-2000z.zip containing the methodology and stylesheets for creating FPSC documents. Please note that the minutes cited above predate these recommendations and were not produced according to the proposals. This agenda, however, has been produced using the tools.
20030417-Action1 - Jean - posting of links
Jean will bring a number of links to the attention of the group regarding the UN Layout key, the work of eDocs and the use of lines and columns for sizing
20030417-Action2 - Ken - documentation
Ken will finish converting the documentation subsystem to an OASIS focus and post it for members' use
a document describing the documentation of a formatting specification will be posted for members to consider improvements and suggestions
20030417-Action3 - Unassigned - response to LCSC for disposition of comment
we need to engage Mr. Burdett in discussions regarding different approaches to resolving his needs based on the spectrum of choices raised during the meeting
Ken has tried to handle this but questions persist
the latest status is at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-fpsc/200305/msg00004.html
20030417-Action4 - Ken - liaise with eDocs
invite their participation in our committee
20030522-Agenda1 - Review of UBL Face to Face in London
inviting comments from attendees
20030522-Agenda2 - Formal acceptance of FPSC charter
this is something that should have already been done by now
20030522-Agenda3 - Project plan to proceed
we need a plan for addressing the modified 0p80 schemas when made available by LCSC (which should be soon)
A review of all action items both from before the meeting and established during the meeting.