FPSC Agenda 20030710 - 17:00UTC (13:00EDT/10:00PDT) - DRAFT

$Date: 2003/07/10 16:49:03 $(UTC)


Table of Contents

1. Roll call and quorum
2. Agenda
3. Minutes of the last meeting
4. Membership
5. Web site
6. Reports of standing committees
7. Outstanding action items
8. Agenda items
9. Action items
10. Future meetings
11. Adjournment

1.  Roll call and quorum

Voting members expected in attendance (alphabetical) at the teleconference; a quorum of three of the six members is needed:

  • Stephen Green

  • G. Ken Holman (chair)

  • Jean McInerney

  • Jodi Narel

  • Sue Probert

  • Eric Smith

Voting members having sent regrets:

  • (none at this time)

Observing members who may be in attendance (alphabetical) at the teleconference:

  • Zachary Alexander

  • Chee-Kai Chin

  • Monica Martin

  • Bill Parducci

  • Gunther Stuhec

  • Dan Vint

  • Jim Wilson

If voting members are unable to attend, please inform the chair before the meeting begins. This notification need not arrive until a few days before the meeting begins and can be privately sent to the chair (be sure to include "UBL" somewhere in the subject or body of the private message, please).

2.  Agenda

Please forward before the meeting any suggestions for agenda changes. This document will be republished repeatedly as new items get added.

3.  Minutes of the last meeting

The minutes of the last meetings are posted at:

4.  Membership

Quorum is required at all meetings to progress voting-related issues. If you are a voting member and you are unable to attend on a regular basis, please consider becoming an observer to make quorum requirements more easily met.

5.  Web site

No new web site issues have come to light.

6.  Reports of standing committees

Project plan - latest progress

Code lists

7.  Outstanding action items

20030522-Action1 - Sue - continue liaison with eDocs regarding participation in the FPSC group

20030529-Action3 - Open Office tools - Ken - establish if there are any plans for a forms-based I/O application for XML instances in the office suite

  • letter written to Open Office XML Format chair, no response received to date

20030626-Action1 - UN Layout DMRs - Jean - had established that DMRs are required to be completed for new form layouts and would seek to complete these with help from Sue. Jean would also speak to Ken about the order cancellation being too small to require a UN Layout form

20030626-Action2 - missing scenario form samples - Steve - Bill had mentioned that he had done some work towards a receipt advice form. He was on vacation at present but Steve would contact him after the US holiday week and chase this and enquire about any possibilities for other missing forms

8.  Agenda items

20030710-Agenda1 - code lists

  • what should we document about code lists?

  • where are they to be used in our specifications?

  • what more can we say than is already said in the W3C Schema definition file?

20030710-Agenda2 - strategy for schema changes

9.  Action items

A review of all action items both from before the meeting and established during the meeting.

10.  Future meetings

The next teleconference will be July 17, 2003.

11.  Adjournment

Meetings will be held to less than an hour's length.