OASIS Committee Categories: Big Data
- OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) TC
- Defining a ubiquitous, secure, reliable and open internet protocol for handling business messaging.
- OASIS Key-Value Database Application Interface (KVDB) TC
- Defining an open application programming interface for managing and accessing data from database systems based on a key-value model
- OASIS Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) TC
- Providing a lightweight publish/subscribe reliable messaging transport protocol suitable for communication in M2M/IoT contexts where a small code footprint is required and/or network bandwidth is at a premium.
- OASIS XML Interchange Language (XMILE) for System Dynamics TC
- Defining an open XML protocol for sharing interoperable system dynamics models and simulations.