OASIS Committee Categories: IoT/M2M
- OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) Bindings and Mappings (AMQP-BINDMAP) TC
- Defining bindings and mappings of AMQP wire-level messaging protocol for real-time data passing and business transactions
- OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) TC
- Defining a ubiquitous, secure, reliable and open internet protocol for handling business messaging.
- OASIS Classification of Everyday Living (COEL) TC
- Developing transparent technical frameworks to support a business ecosystem aimed at providing personalized services
- OASIS Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) TC
- Providing a lightweight publish/subscribe reliable messaging transport protocol suitable for communication in M2M/IoT contexts where a small code footprint is required and/or network bandwidth is at a premium.
- OASIS OCPP Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Data Exchange TC
- Assuring interoperable exchange of electric vehicle (EV) and EV supply equipment (EVSE) charging station data
- OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
- Enabling mechanical and electrical control systems in buildings to communicate with enterprise applications