OASIS Committee Categories: IoT/M2M
- OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) Bindings and Mappings (AMQP-BINDMAP) TC
- Defining bindings and mappings of AMQP wire-level messaging protocol for real-time data passing and business transactions
- OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) TC
- Defining a ubiquitous, secure, reliable and open internet protocol for handling business messaging.
- OASIS Classification of Everyday Living (COEL) TC
- The OASIS COEL specification provides a privacy-by-design framework for the collection and processing of behavioural data. It is uniquely suited to the transparent use of dynamic data for personalised digital services, IoT applications where devices are collecting information about identifiable individuals and the coding of behavioural data in identity solutions. The specification pseudonymises personal data at source (IDA) and maintains a separation of different data types with clearly defined roles & responsibilities (RPE) for all actors. All behavioural data are defined as event-based packets (BAP). Every packet is connected directly to an individual and can contain a summary of the consent they provided for the processing of the data. A combination of a taxonomy of all human behaviours (COEL) and the event-based protocol provide a universal template for data portability. Simple interface specifications (MMI & PQI) enforce the separation of roles and provide system-level interoperability.
- OASIS Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) TC
- Providing a lightweight publish/subscribe reliable messaging transport protocol suitable for communication in M2M/IoT contexts where a small code footprint is required and/or network bandwidth is at a premium.
- OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
- Enabling mechanical and electrical control systems in buildings to communicate with enterprise applications