OASIS Committee Categories: IoT/M2M
- OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) TC
- Defining a ubiquitous, secure, reliable and open internet protocol for handling business messaging.
- OASIS Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) TC
- Providing a lightweight publish/subscribe reliable messaging transport protocol suitable for communication in M2M/IoT contexts where a small code footprint is required and/or network bandwidth is at a premium.
- OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
- Enabling mechanical and electrical control systems in buildings to communicate with enterprise applications