OASIS CGM Open WebCGM TC
Advancing the vector graphics standard for online technical documents
Completed:The Technical Committee was closed by Special Majority Vote of the TC on 21 January 2014 and is no longer active. Archives of its work remain publicly accessible and are linked from this page. OASIS appreciates the efforts of all those who participated in this TC.
Table of Contents
- Technical Work Produced by the Committee
- External Resources
- Mailing Lists and Comments
- On 01 March 2010, WebCGM 2.1 was simultaneously published as an OASIS Standard and W3C Recommendation.
- A corresponding updated version of the WebCGM 2.1 Test Suite was released shortly thereafter.
The WebCGM TC is a technical committee within the OASIS CGM Open Member Section.
The purpose of the OASIS CGM Open WebCGM TC is to accelerate the further adoption, application, and implementation of the Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM), the international standard for open interchange of structured graphical objects and their associated attributes. The WebCGM profile of CGM was developed by CGM Open and is both an OASIS Standard and a technically identical W3C Recommendation. WebCGM is focused on presenting dynamic technical graphics in the web environment.
- WebCGM 2.1 OASIS Standard, 01 March 2010
- WebCGM 2.1 Test Suite
- WebCGM 2.1 Approved Errata -- in progress.
Although not produced by the OASIS CGM Open WebCGM TC, the following information offers useful insights into its work:
For technical assistance regarding this OASIS TC web page, contact email@example.com.
Providing Feedback: OASIS welcomes feedback on its technical activities from potential users, developers, and others to better assure the interoperability and quality of OASIS work.