DITA Help SC
Anthony Self, email@example.com, Chair
The purpose of the OASIS DITA Help SC (DHSC) is to:
- develop a top-level design for authoring of Help systems and user assistance content for implementation using DITA;
- establish recommendations for the integration of DITA-authored Help systems and software applications using context-sensitivity;
- remove the obstacles to effective use of DITA for Help systems through the creation of best practice guidelines, cookbooks and worked examples, and to promote the use of DITA for creating Help systems and user assistance content;
- develop informal support for processing DITA for delivery as Help systems and user assistance;
- establish guidelines that promote best practices for applying standard DITA approaches to Help systems and user assistance content.
The deliverables of the DHSC will be:
- recommendations to the DITA TC for specification changes to better support Help systems and user assistance content;
- a high-level processing model description that defines the standard use of DITA for Help systems and user assistance content;
- explanations and guidelines for the use of DITA for Help systems and user assistance content.
Providing Feedback: OASIS welcomes feedback on its technical activities from potential users, developers, and others to better assure the interoperability and quality of OASIS work.