KMIP Interoperability Subcommittee
Tony Cox, firstname.lastname@example.org, Chair
The KMIP Interoperability Subcommittee assists the KMIP Technical Committee in the verification of specifications and/or proposals for the interoperability of KMIP servers and KMIP clients through investigation, testing and verification activities focused on the test cases specified in the KMIP Test Cases document and the various KMIP profile documents.
The deliverables for the KMIP Interoperability Subcommittee include:
- KMIP Interoperability Testing Processes - Documents describing the manner in which formal interoperability tests are to be conducted
- KMIP Interoperability Testing Results - Documents providing the results of any KMIP Interoperability Tests performed.
- KMIP Interoperability Recommendations - Formal documents relaying the recommendation(s) of the KMIP Interoperability Subcommittee. Recommendations may include changes to KMIP Technical Committee documents or be used as input for related discussions.
- KMIP Statement of Use Verifications - for KMIP Technical Committee members making Statements of Use.
- OASIS Interoperability Demonstration Coordination - for KMIP TC member participation in OASIS KMIP Interop Demo events, including any participation recommendations to the KMIP TC.
Providing Feedback: OASIS welcomes feedback on its technical activities from potential users, developers, and others to better assure the interoperability and quality of OASIS work.