TOSCA Interoperability SC
Supporting interoperability for TOSCA
Statement of Purpose
This subcommittee will focus on creating material to define conformance and testing of TOSCA products/tooling and archives. The subcommittee will make regular reports to the TC and will promote any deliverables through TC review and approval.
Areas of activity and documents created may include, but are not limited to:
- Instructional material and best practices
- Conformance document including levels of conformance, expectations for different categories (parsers, orchestrators, modelers etc.)
- Example TOSCA templates (correct and erroneous)
- Expectations of behavior from the various tools
- Specific recommendations, example code and other items.
We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of these Secretaries in 2014 and 2015:
Juergen Meynert, Ton Ngo, Derek Palma, Jin Qin, Thomas Spatzier
Providing Feedback: OASIS welcomes feedback on its technical activities from potential users, developers, and others to better assure the interoperability and quality of OASIS work.