OASIS UDDI Specification TC
Defining a standard method for enterprises to dynamically discover and invoke Web services
Table of Contents
- Technical Work Produced by the Committee
- External Resources
- Mailing Lists and Comments
UDDI Specification TC meets every third-Tuesday via conference call and
holds quarterly face-to-face meetings on a schedule determined by the
UDDI Specification TC members. See conference call dates and details.
Conference call times are as follows by region: UTC: Tue-21:00, Seattle: Tue-13:00, New York: Tue-16:00, London: Tue-21:00, Frankfurt: Tue-22:00, Sydney: Wed-06:00
The purpose of the OASIS UDDI Specification TC is to continue work on the Web services registry foundations developed and published by UDDI.org. The UDDI specifications form the necessary technical foundation for publication and discovery of Web services implementations both within and between enterprises.
"UDDI V3: The Registry Standard for SOA" presentation.
- Generating a JAX-RPC Client for UDDI 3.0.2
- Handling of anyURI datatypes
- Providing a Taxonomy for Use in UDDI Version 2
- Providing a Value Set For Use in UDDI Version 3
- UDDI as the registry for ebXML Components
- Understanding Key Partitions
- Using BPEL4WS in a UDDI Registry
- Using WSDL in a UDDI Registry, Version 2.0.2
- Value Set Overview Documents
- Versioning Value Sets in a UDDI Registry, Version 1.12
Other Related Technical Notes
Although not produced by the OASIS UDDI Specification TC, the following information offers useful insights into its work.
UDDI XML.org is a community-driven site hosted by OASIS that provides reliable background information on the standard. The site also serves as a community bulletin board and directory where readers post news, ideas, opinions, and recommendations. It incorporates wiki functionality to let users edit and add new pages to the site. The public is encouraged to contribute content.
OASIS Consortium Members Approve UDDI Version 3 as an OASIS Standard
CoverPages, 2 Feb 2005
UDDI v2 Ratified as OASIS Open Standard, OASIS News, 20 May 2003
For technical assistance regarding this OASIS TC web page, contact email@example.com.
Providing Feedback: OASIS welcomes feedback on its technical activities from potential users, developers, and others to better assure the interoperability and quality of OASIS work.