21 October 2005
OASIS and XMLOne User Group are pleased to invite you to participate in the OASIS Open Standards Day (OASIS OSD) 2005, to be held at the Nanyang Polytechnic on 21 October 2005. The theme for this year's event will be "Open Standards Enhance Business Communication". This event is jointly organized by OASIS and XMLOne UG, supported by Nanyang Polytechnic, Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore and ITSC Singapore.
OASIS OSD is aimed at providing key South East Asian decision makers and IT professionals with an in-depth view of the XML and Web Services Standards landscape and technology trends. This one-day conference will feature in-depth and independent presentations, focusing on XML and Web Services technology standards and success stories.
OASIS OSD 2005 is expected to draw 250 CxOs, senior IT strategists, implementers, and technical-minded influencers. Attendance to the event is free; however, registration is still required. Online registration is available at http://www.xmlone.org/oasis-event.htm.
Conference Programme Overview:
"Keynote Address from Patrick Gannon, President and CEO of OASIS"
Presentation Topics Include:
- Service-Oriented-Architecture: The Need for Reference Model and Adoption Blueprint
- Web Services Security: How to Track Along the Security Standards Jungle
- Web Services Security: WS-Trust and Identity Management
- RFID Enterprise: What Standards are Applicable for RFID?
- Framework for Web Services Implementation
- WSRF(Web Services Resource Framework) Web Services for Grid Computing
- ebXML Updates
Increase your exposure at OASIS OSD 2005. Sponsorship and exhibit booths are available. Details on both opportunities may be found at http://www.xmlone.org/oasis-event.htm.
Event questions may be directed to:
Dr. Patrick Chan, Asia Representative
Mr. Andy Tan