board-busdev-thought-leaders message

Subject: Re: [board-busdev-thought-leaders] Re: Signature Partnerships program

Hello folks;

Could the slides for this call â and for the workshops â be please posted to the board-plus files repository for easier access?

--

Jason Keirstead
Vice President of Collective Threat Defense

Book my time â https://cal.com/jkcyware

signature_2923940601

From: board-busdev-thought-leaders@lists.oasis-open.org <board-busdev-thought-leaders@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 4:38âPM
To: board-busdev-thought-leaders@lists.oasis-open.org <board-busdev-thought-leaders@lists.oasis-open.org>

Francis did a great job of walking Jason and me through his Signature Partnership plan this morning. A recording of the call is here, passcode: L7%+V6Xf.

(I used the Zoom AI companion feature for this call; you can see its attempt at a summary and next steps.)

Our next meeting is scheduled for Nov 29 at 11am ET. If that isn't showing up on your calendar--and you haven't already notified me--please do, so we can get this fixed.

Thanks,

Carol