< Return to Calendar

* XLIFF TC Meeting (Conference Call)
Name * XLIFF TC Meeting (Conference Call)
Time Tuesday, 02 August 2016, 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
(Tuesday, 02 August 2016, 03:00pm to 04:00pm UTC)

Please get the dial in information from our private Action Item here:



XLIFF TC Meeting

02 AUG 2016

I Administration (0:00 - 0:10)

  A. Roll call

Bryan: We have quorum today.


  B. Approve meeting minutes, 19 July 2016



C. Revise scheduled for XLIFF 2.1



Bryan: As the TC specification draft and call for the first public review can be approved by simple majority vote, we could schedule the voting on 6th Sep, our first September meeting. For this purpose we need to have the spec and schemas are synchronized. Tom, would you be able to review the status of schemas by the next meeting (16 AUG)?

Tom: I still need to review for ITS. One question about where in core we want to reference ITS explicitly, as opposed to by wildcard.

I should be able to get this done by 16 August. 

dF: It would be good to have list of nodes with wildcard only and I could confirm that. Overall we have a good progress so far, but by the next meting we must make improvements in the spec text blocks.

Bryan: I will update the pending action items, required prior draft approval, hopefully they would be handled them by the next meeting.




I Administration (0:00 - 0:10)
  A. Roll call

  B. Approve meeting minutes, 19 July 2016

  C. Revise scheduled for XLIFF 2.1  

  D. ISO submission of XLIFF 2.0
     It has been confirmed that the submission has been accepted, so the process has started as expected.
     Liaison report to ISO TC 37 (Peter)

  E. Action Item progress (as tracked in kavi AI tracker)

  F. Check prefix registration.


II XLIFF 2.1 (0:10 - 0:45)

* indicates new topic, not yet discussed

  A. * CanReorder Validation error (Ryan)

  B. * XLIFF and ITS mapping-ID value (Soroush)
  C. * Issue with validating extensions (David)
     --> new AI for people to register extensions.
     --> issue report to Okapi-XLIFF (https://bitbucket.org/okapiframework/xliff-toolkit/issues/9)

  D. * XLIFF 2.1 - ITS support; editing calls (Felix)

  E. * itsm namespace in extension registration (Yves)
  F. * Proposal on how to move forward with ITS 2.0 support in XLIFF 2.1 (Felix)
  G. * Changes for the registration of value prefixes (Yves)

III Sub Committee Report (0:45 - 0:55)

IV  Current and New Business (0:55 -

Submitter Bryan Schnabel
GroupOASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Access This event is visible to OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC and shared with
  • OASIS Open (General Membership)
  • General Public