The annual Open Standards Cup awards recognize one Outstanding Approved Standard and one Outstanding New Initiative from the OASIS community. This year’s winners will be announced at the virtual OASIS Open Awards Ceremony on 8 Dec 2020. Everyone is welcome to attend.
2020 Finalists for Outstanding Approved Standard
- KMIP Specification V2.0 and KMIP Profiles V2.0
- OData V4.01, JSON Format V4.01, Common Schema Definition Language (CSDL) JSON Representation V4.01, and OData Common Schema Definition Language (CSDL) XML Representation V4.01
- PKCS #11 Base Specification V3.0, Profiles V3.0, Current Mechanisms Specification V3.0, and Historical Mechanisms Specification V3.0
- SAML V2.0 Metadata Interoperability Profile V1.0 and Metadata Extensions for Login and Discovery User Interface V1.0
- SARIF: Static Analysis Results Interchange Format V2.1.0
- TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML V1.3
2020 Finalists for Outstanding New Initiative
- Baseline Protocol, part of the Ethereum OASIS Open Project
- CACAO: Collaborative Automated Course of Action Operations for Cyber Security Technical Committee
- LEXIDMA: Lexicographic Infrastructure Data Model and API (LEXIDMA) Technical Committee
- Open Cybersecurity Alliance Open Project
- SAM: Security Algorithms and Methods Technical Committee
- TAC: Threat Actor Context Technical Committee
Congratulations to everyone involved in these dynamic projects. We are honored to recognize the work you do.