< Return to Calendar Previous | Next

* OSLC Domains TC Weekly Meeting (Conference Call)
Name * OSLC Domains TC Weekly Meeting (Conference Call)
Time Thursday, 09 August 2018, 09:30am to 10:00am EDT
(Thursday, 09 August 2018, 01:30pm to 02:00pm UTC)

Metting URl: https://ibm.webex.com/join/jamsden

Chat Room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/oslc-domains


Jim Amsden: Previous minutes: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-domains/event.php?event_id=45866

GrayBachelor (IBM): Gray to scribe

GrayBachelor (IBM): Attendees: Jim, Gray, Mark, Nick, Andrew, Jad

GrayBachelor (IBM): No comments to the minutes - approved

Jim Amsden: Statements of Use: with respect to a specification, is a written statement by an OASIS Organizational Member stating that

1. it is successfully using or implementing that specification in accordance with the conformance clauses specified in Section 2.18, and 

2. stating whether its use included the interoperation of multiple independent implementations

GrayBachelor (IBM): CM Ctee Spec is ready for Statement of Use

Jim Amsden: Potential members that we know have implemented CM:

1. IBM - Daniel Moul

2. Dassault Systemes 3DEXperience platform

3. Tasktop Technologies Inc.

4. Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)

5. The Boeing Company - Mark Schulte (uses Dassault 3DEXperience platform and IBM CE)

6. Siemens AG / Mentor Graphics - Bill Chown - cPDm (Teamcenter, "Collaborative PDM"), CAD (NX), Simulation/CAE (Simcenter) and Manufacturing management (Tecnomatix)

7. PTC

8. Swedish Royal Institute of Technology - KTH

GrayBachelor (IBM): OASIS members who have implemented (potentially)

GrayBachelor (IBM): Siemens PLM is in the public domain

GrayBachelor (IBM): DS CM may not be in the public domain

GrayBachelor (IBM): Ericsson did an internal CM implementation that was in the public domain

Jad El-khoury: https://github.com/Ericsson/jira-oslc-plugin

GrayBachelor (IBM): ACTION: Jim will send email to these members in OASIS

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/mqtt-comment/201807/msg00000.html

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/mqtt-comment/201808/msg00000.html

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/mqtt-comment/201806/msg00001.html

GrayBachelor (IBM): SoU are required to proceed to a full standard

GrayBachelor (IBM): Question: Are SoUs public or private (within OASIS

GrayBachelor (IBM): Gray has committed changes to QM spec and vocab files

GrayBachelor (IBM): They are now consistent with AM, CM, Asset and RM V2.1

GrayBachelor (IBM): There are multiple Specs to review

List of attendees: Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH), GrayBachelor (IBM), Jad El-khoury, Jim Amsden, Mark Schulte (Boeing), Nick Crossley (IBM)

GrayBachelor (IBM): How to organise checking with the Doamains TC

GrayBachelor (IBM): before going to Public Review

GrayBachelor (IBM): We have no comments to the specs that have gone to public reveiw

Jim Amsden: Architecture Management, Asset Management, Automation, Performance Monitoring, Quality Management

GrayBachelor (IBM): Editor and Reviewer per spec - reviewer send to Editor who makes the change

GrayBachelor (IBM): AM - Jim editor - Andrew/Jad have reviewed - Done - ready for public review

Jim Amsden: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/oslc-domains/wiki

GrayBachelor (IBM): ACTION: Jim is editor Asset - Gray is reviewer

GrayBachelor (IBM): ACTION: Automation - Jim is editor - Nick is reviewer

GrayBachelor (IBM): Target end of Aug

GrayBachelor (IBM): Changed ACTION: Jim with ask John Arwe to review Automation spec

GrayBachelor (IBM): Note we dont have a reviewer for Performance monitoring

GrayBachelor (IBM): RM has completed review and is due for elevation to Committee Spec. It needs conformance section updates.

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/oasis-defined-terms-2018-05-22#dStatementUse  - "In case of a non-member, the Statement of Use must be submitted via the Technical Committee's or Project Governing Board's comment facility." and "A Statement of Use submitted to the TC or PGB must be approved by TC Resolution or PGB action as an acceptable Statement of Use with respect to the Specification.", so I don't see how SoU can remain private.

GrayBachelor (IBM): ACTION: Jad to add conformance content to RM

Jim Amsden: 1. Create a new CSD02 with base requirements at the beginning, add conformance markers, add ReSpec generated conformance section

2. Vote to create and publish CSD02

3. Then vote to submit this as CS01

4. Then request statements of use for RM 2.1

GrayBachelor (IBM): Noting that Am and QM have the conformance section correctly added


Weekly meeting to facilitate migration of OSLC 2.x domain specifications from open-services.net to OASIS. This meeting follows the OSLC Core TC meeting.

Submitter Mr. James Amsden
GroupOASIS OSLC Lifecycle Integration for Domains (OSLC Domains) TC
Access This event is visible to OASIS OSLC Lifecycle Integration for Domains (OSLC Domains) TC and shared with
  • OASIS Open (General Membership)
  • General Public

Repeating Event Details
This event is one in a list of repeating events. All of these events are listed below.