< Return to Calendar Previous | Next

* OSLC Domains TC Weekly Meeting (Conference Call)
Name * OSLC Domains TC Weekly Meeting (Conference Call)
Time Thursday, 06 September 2018, 09:30am to 10:00am EDT
(Thursday, 06 September 2018, 01:30pm to 02:00pm UTC)

Metting URl: https://ibm.webex.com/join/jamsden

Chat Room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/oslc-domains


Jim Amsden: previous minutes: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-domains/event.php?event_id=45870

Jim Amsden: Scribe: Andrew

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Andrew is the scribe today

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Minutes accepted

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): List of attendees: Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH), Gray Bachelor (IBM), Jad El-khoury, Jim Amsden, Nick Crossley (IBM)

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Agenda: 1) requests for CM SoU 2) solicit the RM SoU

Jim Amsden: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/oslc-domains/wiki

Jad El-khoury morphed into Jad El-khoury (KTH)

List of attendees: Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH), GrayBachelor (IBM), Jad, Jad El-khoury, Jad El-khoury (KTH), Jad1, Jim Amsden, Nick Crossley (IBM)

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): old open-services.net site had many companies w/o contact details, Jim asked the recipients to pass the SoU request

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): QM shall be reviewed

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jad will do the review

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): As soon as the review is done, we can send it out for the public review

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Andrew is interested in the Action spec as well as implementing it

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Nick: Action spec began as part of the CM, then it was extracted in its own spec and then became linked to the automation spec.

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Leonid has noticed the RDF document of the Core to contain some action-related properties & resources. Nick: that was not the intention if it is so.

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Action 2.0 was left in the finalisation stage.

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/oslc-core/v3.0/csprd03/vocab/

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): 'oslc:futureAction' is in the core vocab by mistake

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): http://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/oslc-core/v3.0/csprd03/part7-core-vocabulary/oslc-core-v3.0-csprd03-part7-core-vocabulary.html#futureAction

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Action 2.1 and Action 2.0 we put into finalisation on the same day in Feb, 2015

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): this means they were not merged; 2.1 was extending 2.0

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): There was some overlap in the vocabulary b/w Automation and CfgM that Nick was trying to resolve

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim will do some research into that

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim will try to find the minutes when it was decided to defer the inclusion of the Actions into Core 3.0. There was lack of interest in implementation and overlap with the Automation spec.

Andrew Berezovskyi (KTH): Jim would like to focus on standardising Core and Domain spec currently in progress and to preserve old spec drafts. If there is sufficient interest, we can push those drafts forwards.


Weekly meeting to facilitate migration of OSLC 2.x domain specifications from open-services.net to OASIS. This meeting follows the OSLC Core TC meeting.

Submitter Mr. James Amsden
GroupOASIS OSLC Lifecycle Integration for Domains (OSLC Domains) TC
Access This event is visible to OASIS OSLC Lifecycle Integration for Domains (OSLC Domains) TC and shared with
  • OASIS Open (General Membership)
  • General Public

Repeating Event Details
This event is one in a list of repeating events. All of these events are listed below.