Member Review of Proposed Submission of #ebXML RegRep V4.0, ebXML Messaging Services V3.0: Core Features, AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 V1.0, and ebXML Business Process Specification Schema Technical Specification v2.0.4 to ISO/TC 154 - ends 29 April.
The members of the OASIS ebXML Core TC , OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC , OASIS ebXML Registry TC  and OASIS ebXML Business Process Specification TC  have requested that OASIS submit the following OASIS Standards:
1. OASIS ebXML RegRep Version 4.0
25 January 2012
2. OASIS ebXML Messaging Services Version 3.0: Core Features
1 October 2007
3. AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 Version 1.0
23 January 2013
4. ebXML Business Process Specification Schema Technical Specification v2.0.4
21 December 2006
to ISO Technical Committee 154  for approval as proposed International Standards, updating ISO's approval of prior versions of those standards as ISO 15000:2004, parts 1-4.
The OASIS Liaison Policy  requires that management approve or reject the Request as meeting the policy's requirements; if it is accepted, the policy requires that the Request be posted for member review for 30 days, for comment on the proposed terms, before transmitting it to ISO.
The specifications each were approved as OASIS Standards, and are available as described here:
1. OASIS ebXML RegRep Version 4.0 (approved January 2012):
2. OASIS ebXML Messaging Services Version 3.0: Core Features (approved October 2007):
3. AS4 Profile of ebMS 3.0 Version 1.0 (approved January 2013):
4. ebXML Business Process Specification Schema Technical Specification v2.0.4 (approved December 2006):
The Request of the four TCs meets each of the applicable criteria of the Liaison Policy, and is available here:
Member Review Period:
The member public review starts 31 March 2014 at 00:00 GMT and ends 29 April 2014 at 23:59 GMT.
This is an open invitation to OASIS members to comment on the proposed terms of submission, described in the Request. Comments may be submitted by any OASIS member to the TC by directing them to the email@example.com mailing list. Members should not need to subscribe to the list as each member should be able to use it automatically. If you have a problem posting to it, let us know. Please direct any other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments submitted to that list are publicly archived and can be viewed at:
========== Additional references:
 OASIS ebXML Core (ebCore) TC
 OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC
 OASIS ebXML Registry TC
 OASIS ebXML Business Process TC
 ISO Technical Committee 154
 OASIS Liaison Policy: