Second candidate for OASIS Standard put forward by the OSLC Open Project.
The OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) OP members  have approved submitting the following Candidate OASIS Standard to the OASIS Membership in a call for consent for OASIS Standard:
OSLC Requirements Management Version 2.1
Project Specification 02
28 May 2021
This is a call to the primary or alternate representatives of OASIS Organizational Members to consent or object to this approval. You are welcome to register your consent explicitly on the ballot; however, your consent is assumed unless you register an objection . To register an objection, you must:
- Indicate your objection on this ballot, and
- Provide a reason for your objection and/or a proposed remedy to the OP.
You may provide the reason in the comment box or by email to the Open Project on its comment mailing list . If you provide your reason by email, please indicate in the subject line that this is in regard to the Call for Consent. Note that failing to provide a reason and/or remedy may result in an objection being deemed invalid.
OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) is an OASIS Open Project operating under the Open Project Rules . Specifically, Requirements Management V2.1 has proceeded through the standards process defined in https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/open-projects-process/#project-specifications and is presented for consideration as an OASIS Standard following the rules in https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/open-projects-process/#oasis-standard-approval-external-submissions . PS01 was produced with Non-Material Changes to correct errors reported during the 60-day public review. This was done in accordance with the procedures outlined in section 2.8.2 of the TC Process .
The Call for Consent opens at 08 June 2021 00:00 UTC and closes on 21 June 2021 23:59 pm timezone. You can access the ballot at:
Internal link for voting members: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3629
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3629
OASIS members should ensure that their organization’s voting representative responds according to the organization’s wishes. If you do not know the name of your organization’s voting representative is, go to the My Account page at
then click the link for your Company (at the top of the page) and review the list of users for the name designated as “Primary”.
Information about the candidate OASIS Standard and the OSLC Open Project
The OSLC initiative applies Linked Data principles, such as those defined in the W3C Linked Data Platform (LDP), to create a cohesive set of specifications that can enable products, services, and other distributed network resources to interoperate successfully.
Requirements Management V2.1 builds on OSLC’s Core Specification to define the resources, properties and operations to be supported by an OSLC Requirements Definition and Management server.
The OP received 3 Statements of Use from SodiusWillert, IBM, and KTH Royal Institute of Technology .
The prose specification document and related files are available here:
- Part 1: Specification
- Part 2: Vocabulary
- Part 3: Constraints
- Requirements Management Vocabulary definitions file:
- Requirements Management Resource Shape Constraints definitions file:
Distribution ZIP file
For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of the prose specifications and related files in a ZIP distribution file. You can download the ZIP file here:
 OASIS Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) OP
 Comments may be submitted to the OP via the project mailing list at email@example.com. To subscribe, send an empty email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reply to the confirmation email.
All emails to the OP are publicly archived and can be viewed at https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/topics
 Open Project Rules
 Timeline Summary:
- PS02, revised with non-material changes, approved for submission as a candidate for OASIS Standard 21 May 2021: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/143 and correction https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/146
- PS01 submitted for 60 day public review, 09 March 2021: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op/message/483
- PS01 approved as a candidate for OASIS Standard 05 March 2021: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/115
- Project Specification 01 approved 03 September 2020: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/72
- Project Specification Draft 02 approved 01 October 2019: https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op-pgb/message/40
 Statements of Use:
- SodiusWillert :
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology