OASIS and FIRST will host a unique, two-day conference to help organizations identify and avoid some of the biggest pitfalls in threat intelligence. The conference program brings together the OASIS Borderless Cyber and FIRST Technical Symposium communities to provide guidance, outline next steps, and identify available resources to help you deal with imminent or emerging cyber threats.
Bringing actionable advice you need...
- The ‘recipe’ criminal hosting providers use and the threat intelligence best practices applied
- Top common threat indicators and supporting attributes (survey unveiled)
- Open source and freely-available resources to extract and explore the use of threat intelligence
- Characteristics of a mature cyber threat intelligence program and how it can be measured
- Tools to help process threat data through the GDPR regulatory lens
- Standard operating procedures for use in STIX production
- And more.
Full program agenda is available.
Technical staff, policy and decision makers, law enforcement staff, open source security developers, senior information security managers, and maintainers of open security standards will come away from the conference with actionable insights on how to better evaluate and defend their cyber practices.
OASIS members are entitled to SAVE and extra €100. Use the discount code “OASIS100” when registering.