Discussion list started for Digital Asset Management interoperability standard
OASIS has opened a public discussion list to consider an Technical Committee that would produce specifications and profiles of standards to support improved data exchange and interoperability for Digital Asset Management. The list was requested as an outcome of a conference call among several interested parties on 2nd October 2013. The TC would base its work on CMIS, ICOM and well as other other applicable specifications.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- the definition of the problem(s) to be solved
- the scope of what should be covered in profiles for DMS
- the possible deliverables the TC might produce
- other details that make go into a Technical Committee charter such as the choice of IPR mode, releated or similar work, etc.
To participate in the discussion:
- Send an empty email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email with the subject line "confirm subscribe to email@example.com." Reply to this message.
- You will next receive an email with the subject line "WELCOME to firstname.lastname@example.org."
- Join the discussion by sending messages to email@example.com
The list archive will be publicly accessible at https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dam-cmis-profile-discuss/
Feel free to invite others who may be interested to join in the discussion. This is an open list that anyone can join.